The HT812 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments, and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network. Built using Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments. The HT812 comes with 2 easy-to-use FXS ports, an integrated Gigabit NAT router, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
3 way conference
Fax to email
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.