GPS & Student Ridership
Student Ridership utilizes GPS functionality to provide accurate student location and affords accurate student boarding, drop-offs, and prevents students from being left behind after a route is completed.Learn More
Crosswalk K-12 provides the ability to share current route information, bus stops, and the names of students assigned to each stop with bus drivers through a live interactive map. It also affords turn-by-turn directions, improving efficiency and route accuracy and promoting increased productivity by reducing route errors whether you are a regular bus driver or new to the route.Learn More
Crosswalk K-12 can integrate with your current routing software or use our software to optimize your routes, change your routes, or develop new routes.Learn More
Parent & Student App
Our solution provides seamless coordination between student drop-offs and pick-ups during daily commutes, field trips, and extracurricular activities.Learn More
Field Trip Management
Crosswalk K-12 can improve the efficiency and coordination related to obtaining field trip permissions and planning, with our end-to-end field trip manager.Learn More
Integrate your existing School Information System (SIS) with ConnectED Bus™Learn More
Pre & Post Trip Inspections
Crosswalk K-12 promotes efficiency and increased productivity by placing Pre and Post-trip inspections in the palm of your hands. This allows quicker assessments, the ability to take photos, and a more effective means of relaying this pertinent data to those who rely on it to provide the required maintenance. It also provides enhanced tracking of mechanical issues or defects.Learn More
Health & Sanitation Management
In today’s “New Normal”, limiting contact and close proximity is paramount in promoting safety and reducing transmission rates of COVID-19. Our Process Management solutions safeguard your students, drivers, and aides from COVID-19 and other illnesses.Learn More
Student Ridership is centered around the safety of our students. According to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCEMC), 460,000 children in the U.S. are reported missing every year (2021). The NCMEC further states that a child goes missing in the U.S. every 90 seconds. However, both law enforcement and independent agencies agree that the use and advancement of technology continue to lower these numbers every year. Crosswalk K-12 and Student Ridership are an intricate part of the technological solutions that increase student safety and serve as a deterrent.
Student Ridership also provides bus drivers with accurate facial recognition of students, their assigned buses, precise address, exact bus stops for drop-offs, and ensures that the students who should be on a specific bus are the correct students. The added benefit of Student Ridership is that it helps both new drivers and substitute drivers to efficiently learn the route. Furthermore, it helps prevent students from boarding the wrong bus or getting dropped off at the wrong stop. In addition, there are detailed reports of when and where students boarded the bus, and this information is shared with the administrative office in real-time and can be accessed via PC or mobile devices.
- Supports NFC, RFID, barcode, fobs, and touch screen
- Live student status on the mobile app
- Military-grade tablet with a built-in reader
View all vehicles in your fleet in motion on a single map with ConnectED Bus GPS. Monitor speeds and protect students with updates streaming every five seconds.
ConnectED Bus turn-by-turn directions feature provides drivers with real-time directions and stop locations. Turn-by-turn directions not only help your new and substitute drivers, but also your field trip, athletic and extracurricular activities drivers.
- Share route, stops and students assignments with drivers
- Avoid wrong bus and wrong stop errors
- Provide drivers the information they need to succeed
ConnectED Bus routing helps you save thousands on vehicles, maintenance, fuel, and labor by optimizing routes. Save time (and money) by creating routes using data. Easily create or update routes in seconds using data from where the bus traveled.
- Identify student homes, create zones, create stops
- Create rules to manage operating cost and efficiency
- Publish and share routes with drivers
Parent & Student App
ConnectED Bus provides a free app that allows parents to track their child’s school bus for daily commutes, field trips and extracurricular activities. Parents can see exactly when the bus is expected to arrive to help them plan for drop off or pick up in real-time.
Field Trip Management
Easily coordinate transportation for field trips, athletic events and other extracurricular activities with ConnectED Bus field trip manager.
- Empower your district with online request capability
- Automate and speed approval process
- Assign bus, driver and share the live map with your school community
School Information System Integration
ConnectED Bus School Information System (SIS) integration provides daily synchronization of data to improve your productivity and performance.
- Keeps in sync with School Information System
- Eliminates manual rework
- Daily automated data feed
Pre & Post Trip Inspections
ConnectED Bus™ pre & post trip inspections helps you organize and manage your fleet maintenance. Electronic, photo-verified trip inspection forms with real-time notifications facilitate faster repairs and safer buses.
- Follow your state's trip inspection guidelines
- Mechanical and other issues shared in real-time with mechanical staff
- Inspections sheets automatically saved to the cloud
Health & Sanitation Mangement
Providing drivers with checklists to keep students and themselves safe. Our application includes a COVID-19 survey that has the employees log their symptoms (or rather lack of symptoms) so it creates a digital record that can be easily referenced. The sanitation checklist ensures that the buses are properly cleaned and sanitized.
Funding is available for the ConnectED Bus through ESSER grants according to the following criteria:
1. Coordination of preparedness & response efforts with health depts or other relevant agencies
2. Providing school leaders ability to address unique needs of schools
3. Activities addressing unique needs of “at-risk” student groups
4. Developing & implementing systems to improve preparedness/response efforts
5. PD for staff on sanitization/minimizing spread of infectious diseases
6. Planning & coordination efforts for long-term closures
7. Purchasing EdTech to facilitate continued learning
8. Planning & implementing summer/supplemental learning programs
9. Addressing learning loss among students (especially those considered “at risk”)
10. Other activities as necessary to maintain operations & continuity of services/continued employment of staff
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.