The XR80 Advantage
The supercharged AirLink XR80 is optimized for fixed and mobile applications. Its 4X5 MIMO Wi-Fi 6 delivers flexibility for customized configurations. The AirLink XR80 supports complete device-to-cloud security, reduces your total cost of ownership with ALMS Out-of-Band management, and enables long-term expandability and upgradeability with its cartridge-based design.
Enhanced Cellular Connectivity
The Airlink XR80 is a rugged CAT 20 4G LTE router that supports up to 2.0 Gbps download and 210 Mbps upload with optional Wi-Fi. It offers optional dual LTE cellular and LPWA (low-power wide-area network) exclusively for ALMS (AirLink Management Services) Out-of-Band Management with CBRS (Citizens Broadband Radio Service) for Private Networks.
Mobile mission-critical applications in public safety and field service fleets, Fixed Wireless Access, SCADA, Edge, and industrial IoT.
- Law Enforcement
- Utility Bucket Trucks
- Commercial Fleets
- Fixed Utility Applications
- Pipeline monitoring
- Remote Learning
- Retail, Digital Signage, and Security
The Benefits of XR80
- Designed for fixed and mobile mission and business-critical applications that require ultimate connectivity and reliability
- Real-time connectivity with unmatched uplink and downlink speeds using 4G, LTE Cat 20, Wi-Fi 6, and 5 Gbps Ethernet technology
- “Always-on” connectivity delivers consistent primary and backup connectivity for public and private networks using AirLink Sierra Wireless Cognitive Wireless
- Simplified setup and useability with new AirLink OS and upgraded AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- AirLink Complete with ALMS Out-of-Band Management provides a zero-touch setup and reduced service calls
- Ready for your Edge computing workloads
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.