Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000i
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 is an affordable, all-digital active DAS hybrid solution that provides uniform, high-quality cellular signal throughout any building. Solving spotty cellular coverage, poor voice quality, dropped calls, and dead zones in middleprise and enterprise buildings, the system delivers industry-leading signal gain up to 100 dB that ensures reliable cellular connectivity.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, QUATRA 4000 utilizes category cable (Cat5e) for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. In addition to being the most powerful solution on the market, the system is cost-effective, designed to be installed within days (compared to months typical of other solutions), carrier approved, and guaranteed network safe
Up to 100 dB Max Gain for 3G, 4G, and 5G Voice and Data
All Digital Cat5e PoE/RFoE Solution
Scalable Up to 125,000 ft2 Coverage per Network Unit
Off-Air or SuperCell Mode with Fiber Expansion
Network Safe and Carrier Approved with No Noise Guarantee
Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
The Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 125,000 ft2 (11,600 m2) of coverage.
- Relays donor signal throughout system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via Ethernet or LTE Modem to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
The Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power over Ethernet (POE) for up to six CUs.
- Provides coverage throughout facility (up to six per Network Unit)
- Power delivered by Power over Ethernet from the Network Unit
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Only compatible with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 NU
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Fiber Hub expands the Network Unit capacity from six to up to twelve Coverage Units. The Fiber Hub can be installed 2.0 km (1.24 M) away from the NU to cover large spaces while maintaining the same signal quality throughout the system.
- Multi-carrier active DAS hybrid
- Donor source over fiber
- FCC certified
- SFP+ module not included
The Cel-Fi WAVE Portal is a cloud-based, remote management platform, that allows users/operators to manage and maintenance Cel-Fi systems. The platform is mobile friendly which facilitates ease of use on site. Alerts and alarms can be used as configured out of the box or they can be customized however the owner or admin chooses.
The Cel-Fi WAVE Portal Features of the platform include:
- Cel-Fi device and asset management
- Data modeling and reporting
- Mobile and computer applications
- Globally trusted carrier-grade security
- Users can access the WAVE Portal through the web interface, or integrate it via API’s.
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.