Compact, ruggedized Private LTE (PLTE) router for advanced connectivity
Firewall Throughput: 850 Mbps
WAN Connectivity: PLTE Cat 7, GbE
LAN Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5, GbE
The purpose-built router
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold with a subscription to NetCloud Service for IoT which provides streamlined configuration and continuous cloud, modem, and router software feature enhancements.
- Deploy a value-driven PLTE networking solution with industry-leading features
- Define policies through centralized cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale
- Install the compact and ruggedized router in harsh environments where connectivity must be reliable
- Deploy an FCC Part 96 authorized end-user device for Band 48 OnGo CBRS networks
- Expand with custom solutions using GPIOs and NetCloud SDK, API, and NetCloud Edge Connector for Microsoft Azure IoT Central
- Add a second cellular modem, with an Extensibility Dock, for multi-link capability
NetCloud for Private LTE
NetCloud Service encompasses a suite of technologies designed for Private LTE and IoT applications: reliability, security, management, and data orchestration and includes:
- Centralized endpoint management with insights and visual analytics
- 24×7 enterprise support and limited lifetime warranty
- On-demand training with Cradlepoint University
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.