Whether you’re offering high-speed internet connections to rural and suburban customers at the edge of your network or providing new 5G connectivity for private enterprise networks, the FW2000 series is designed to deliver best-in-class performance.
The FW2000 series outdoor Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) uses high-gain directional antennas to extend the reach of carrier networks, providing 5G fixed wireless access (along with 4G LTE fallback at LTE CAT 22 speeds*) to serve customers in more places.
The intuitive Inseego Mobile app makes it easy to find the strongest network signal and best mounting location for the FW2000 series outdoor CPEs. Once up and running the IP67-rated FW2000 series is designed to stand up to harsh weather conditions and temperature extremes while protecting your network with enterprise-grade security.
The Wavemaker FW2000e Features
- High-gain directional antennas extend carrier wireless network coverage
- Enterprise-grade device security, third-party penetration testing, content filtering, and more
- Easy-to-use Inseego Mobile app to optimize the placement, simplify the installation process, and manage device settings
- Inseego Connect remote device management and configuration* (*additional charges may apply)
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and IP67 rated for water and dust ingress protection
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.