The Wavemaker 5G outdoor CPE FW2010 series uses high-power 5G mmWave radios to extend the reach of 5G mmWave, while also supporting 5G sub-6GHz and CAT-22 4G LTE fallback for the perfect balance of superior network coverage and maximized performance.
Whether you’re looking to provide gigabit-speed internet connectivity to a residence, commercial business, or large business office, the Wavemaker 5G outdoor CPE FW2010 series is the high-performance 5G mmWave fixed wireless access solution you’ve been waiting for.
The FW2010 series outdoor CPEs use high-power mmWave antennas to extend the reach of 5G mmWave and bring high-bandwidth, low-latency connectivity to new use cases and experiences. It also supports 5G sub-6 GHz and Cat 22 LTE, making it great for a wide range of locations with varying network coverage.
The FW2010 series is accompanied by the Inseego Mobile app which helps installers find the optimal location and orientation to mount the device and provides easy access to remotely manage device settings. The IP67-rated FW2010 series is designed to stand up to harsh weather conditions and temperature extremes while protecting your network with enterprise-grade security.
The Wavemaker FW2010e Features
- High-power 5G mmWave radio extends network coverage up to 4.35 miles (7 km)
- Enterprise-grade device security, encryption, content filtering, and secure VPN connectivity
- Easy-to-use Inseego Mobile app to optimize the placement, simplify the installation process, and manage device settings
- Inseego Connect remote device management and configuration
- Designed to withstand extreme temperatures and IP67 rated for water and dust ingress protection
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.