A device that makes the grade
- 11.6" flexible, 2-in-1 educational laptop
- 360-degree hinge that enables multiple convenient modes
- A rugged, durable and water resistant device
- Various ports and all-day battery life
- Top security features
- WiFi 6 connects fast and easy, optional 4G/LTE
- Great for in-class and virtual learning
The Lenovo 300e Chromebook Gen 3 boosts power and productivity to drive learning in any environment. Built on the Chrome platform and packed with AMD power, this 2 in 1 Chromebook creates an interactive learning experience in the classroom and beyond. Plus, it’s available with the Chromebook app hub with resources for both students and educators, along with the optional Google Workspace for Education and a Chrome Education Upgrade.
Students can simply tap, scroll, and swipe with a finger or use the optional garaged stylus on the 300e Chromebook Gen 3’s 11.6 inch device. It’s ideal for taking tests, drawing, and notetaking on the touch display or using the full-sized keyboard. What’s more, with a tough-as-nails Corning® Gorilla® Glass panel, there’s little worry about the screen getting scratched.
With the latest technology, students and teachers will never have to worry about getting bumped offline. With optional LTE/4G* capability, students can now enjoy faster connectivity while watching lessons, connecting virtually with classmates and uploading their latest creations. Work and learn from anywhere.
In addition to a variety of ports and a battery that lasts more than a full day on a single charge, the Lenovo 300e Chromebook for students features a 720p HD front-facing and an optional 5MP world-facing camera that turns any classroom into an interactive learning environment. Classroom learning will continue as scheduled, even if students and teachers are connecting from home.
Safer by design
Chrome devices and browser are secure by design, enabling IT to provide trusted applications to students and teachers while also protecting against threats. Plus, the 300e Chromebook Gen 3 comes equipped with a front-camera privacy shutter that ensures the webcam is off—everyone is protected from hackers and the embarrassing possibility of leaving your camera on unintentionally.
Bullies are no match
Designed to MIL-SPEC-810H and Lenovo EDU spec standards, the Lenovo 300e Chromebook is engineered to withstand the scrapes, slips, and spills of a typical school day—in the classroom or at the kitchen table. This 2 in 1 Chromebook for students features a drop-resistant design, rubber bumpers, improved water-resistant keyboard (now, up to 360 ml / 12.17oz), improved mechanically anchored keys, and reinforced ports and hinges.
- Connect peripherals and storage devices through 2x USB-C and 2x USB3.1 ports, Bluetooth and a Micro SD card reader. The USB-C port can also be used to charge your smartphone.
- Take anywhere, with up to 10hrs of battery life. MIL-SPEC tested for durability, it has reinforced ports and hinges, rubber bumpers and a spill-proof keyboard.
- Lightweight 1.33kg (2.93Ibs) and 19.9mm (0.78") thin design, this mini laptop is perfect for users who need a basic device for cloud-based productivity apps.
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.