AirLink XR90 5G Vehicle Router
5G High-Performance Multi-Network Vehicle Router for Transit, Rail, and First Responder Fleets. It is available with a single-5G cellular radio or with a dual-5G cellular radio.
The XR90 5G Advantage
The supercharged AirLink XR90 is purpose-built for public safety and transit with available dual-5G cellular radios and dual independent 4x4 MIMO Wi-Fi 6 subsystems. The XR90 is the highest performing, most flexible router in the Sierra portfolio. It supports complete device-to-cloud security, and reduces your total cost of ownership with AirLink Management Service (ALMS) Out-of-Band management, and the cartridge-based design, enables long-term expandability and upgradability.
A Fully Integrated Solution
The AirLink XR90 is a fully supported, out-of-the-box solution complete with AirLink Premium for integrated device management, Advanced Mobility Reporting, 24/7 technical support, and advanced device replacement. AirLink Connection Manager delivers complete VPN security while our AirLink Professional Services team maximizes your system performance and customer satisfaction.
Ideal Applications for Sierra XR90
Mobile mission-critical applications in public safety, transit, and field services. Delivers secure always-on Vehicle Area Networks (VANS) for:
- Law Enforcement
- Private Networking
AirLink XR90 Benefits
- Designed for rugged mobile applications with Mil-Standard aluminum die-cast housing and adaptive power management
- Real-time connectivity with unmatched uplink and downlink speeds using Data Path Accelerated 5G, Wi-Fi 6, and 5Gbps Ethernet technology
- “Always-on” connectivity using available dual cellular and dual Wi-Fi radios, and automatic failover using AirLink Cognitive Wireless
- Simplified setup and usability with new AirLink OS and upgraded AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- New AirLink Premium with ALMS Out-of-Band Management provides zero-touch setup and reduced service calls
- Ready for your Edge computing workloads
- Industry’s highest performing 5G router, purpose-built for vehicles
- Future-proof, cartridge-based design for additional functions and features
- 5 ethernet ports and dual 4X4 MIMO Wi-Fi 6
- Remote device management and mobility-focused reporting through AirLink Premium
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.