Technology for Connectivity
Senior citizens are embracing technology, now more than ever, to stay connected with family, friends and their community. The internet offers a wealth of information and community services for the aging population. Online games help to exercise their brains, combat dementia and keep them sharp.
Technology and connecting to the internet can be intimidating and confusing for the older population. The SilverSpot makes it easy.
A Better User Experience
- Handle makes it easy to carry
- Rugged carrying case protects your tablet
- Touch screen makes it easy to navigate
- Your desired apps are pre-loaded prior to deployment
- Smart Management Console allows you to easily update and change apps without having to touch every device
- Cellular connectivity is built-in (Also available in Wi-Fi only models)
Protect your users and your devices with malware protection.
Easy to manage, easy to control
All devices are pre-loaded with your selected apps. Easily add or remove apps at any time and automatically apply changes to all devices without the need to touch each one.
Lockdown your devices to prevent them from being used for any other purpose, making them undesirable for theft.
Limit use to your apps only by blocking access to undesired sites, making this a purpose-driven device.
Advanced YouTube controls
Enable safe search to limit access to inappropriate content.
The perfect all-in-one device for seniors
- Built for Senior Citizens
- Rugged, Easy-to-Carry
- Case Converts to Stand
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.