Provide the most reliable and efficient communications for drivers, dispatch, administration & first responders.
- Instantly connects for quick response
- Connect one-to-one or one-to-many
- Includes palm mic for bus drivers
- Nationwide coverage
Cellular Phones & Tablets
Android, Apple and rugged devices meet usability requirements while ensuring district-wide communications.
- Enable electronic forms, workforce efficiency & improved communication
- Open records compliant
Mobile Device Management
Easily monitor and manage all of your devices from one remote dashboard.
- Enable greater compliance & control of your data & information
Funding is available for the ConnectED Bus through ESSER grants according to the following criteria:
1. Coordination of preparedness & response efforts with health depts or other relevant agencies
2. Providing school leaders ability to address unique needs of schools
3. Activities addressing unique needs of “at-risk” student groups
4. Developing & implementing systems to improve preparedness/response efforts
5. PD for staff on sanitization/minimizing spread of infectious diseases
6. Planning & coordination efforts for long-term closures
7. Purchasing EdTech to facilitate continued learning
8. Planning & implementing summer/supplemental learning programs
9. Addressing learning loss among students (especially those considered “at risk”)
10. Other activities as necessary to maintain operations & continuity of services/continued employment of staff
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.