ConnectED Bus Connectivity
Bus wi-fi to extend student learning time and provide real-time camera access.Learn More
ConnectED Bus Crosswalk
Solution to improve bus management, student ridership, driver behavior and transportation reporting.Learn More
Devices and software that are designed to deliver efficient, effective, and secure communications.Learn More
Bridging the digital divide is not only critical during the COVID pandemic but also for the long-term success of our students. ConnectED Bus Connectivity turns your bus into a mobile hotspot to provide education-grade content filtered Wi-Fi internet access both on the bus and around the bus.
Real-Time Camera Access
Emergency situations occur on school buses every day. ConnectED Bus Connectivity provides real-time access to critical information to minimize those incidents and improve response times. Save precious time – don’t wait for the bus to return to the depot to begin taking action.
Managing your school district's transportation department can be both challenging and time consuming. ConnectED Bus Crosswalk provides the tools to increase safety, reduce expenses and improve response times with:
- GPS & Student Ridership
- Route Optimization
- Pre & Post Trip Inspections
- Field Trip Management
- Turn-by-Turn Directions
- Health & Sanitation Management
- Parent & Student App
- School Information System (SIS) Integration
ConnectED Bus Communication improves the exchange of information between dispatchers, drivers, maintenance, emergency responders, district leaders and the front office. Push-To-Talk (PTT) communication ensures the fastest, most reliable communication for daily operations and time-sensitive information.
Funding is available for the ConnectED Bus through ESSER grants according to the following criteria:
1. Coordination of preparedness & response efforts with health depts or other relevant agencies
2. Providing school leaders ability to address unique needs of schools
3. Activities addressing unique needs of “at-risk” student groups
4. Developing & implementing systems to improve preparedness/response efforts
5. PD for staff on sanitization/minimizing spread of infectious diseases
6. Planning & coordination efforts for long-term closures
7. Purchasing EdTech to facilitate continued learning
8. Planning & implementing summer/supplemental learning programs
9. Addressing learning loss among students (especially those considered “at risk”)
10. Other activities as necessary to maintain operations & continuity of services/continued employment of staff
Get started today.
To learn more about our solutions, call (281) 667-0404, or request an online meeting.